Thursday, November 10, 2011

Buckley

Tomorrow, we bid farewell to our beloved Buckley! He has been an amazing companion and saw us through the moves, changes, good times, and bad times. He will be missed beyond any words.

 

391791 2409223823424 1036074132 2701222 157696386 n

1 comment:

  1. Dear Stacy, David and Liam,

    We too will also miss Buckley! I never had a pet growing up any kind of pet. And then on that infamous Christmas Rick got bought Molly to us. And you Stacy and David were there for the surprise!!!! I can not believe at first how afraid I was taking care of a this little ankle biting puppy. And then you both got Buckley! I remember the first time your Dad and I babysat for Buckley and he pee peed on my foot in the den and I thought OK good boy you got me at HELLO! Did I ever think I would love a pet? No! I never could prior to Molly or Buckley understand what people felt for a pet...However I learned very quickly what Love they bring to us...I am so sorry for your loss of Buckley but I know now what and how they change us and only for the better. Buckley will always be with us as well as all of our precious Bubbies...So here is to Buckley a binding force force of Love that we all need. Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete